offers DBPOWER D104 1.5" Dash Cam, 120° Wide Viewing Angle 1080P Car On-Dash Video Recorder G-sensor Vehicle Camera Camcorder with Motion Detection Support up to 32GB C10 Micro SD Card (Not Included)
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
Apply Code: ZO3CVKD5
Ends: 12/31/17Product Features:
- COMPACT AND EASILY CONCEALED: The size of DBPOWER dash camera is 64mmx50mmx27mm. The mini size design has made the dash cam compact and will not take much space. Once it has been mounted on the windshield and behind the rear view camera, people who walk in front of the car will not notice the camera easily. So it will be much easier to record subconscious behaviour once concealed the camera.
- PRACTICAL RECORDING RESULT: 1.5" TFT 480*240 resolution LCD display of the camera can take videos with resolution up to 1920x1080. Super wide 120 degree wide viewing angle enables to capture all of the surroundings when driving. No worries that license plate can not be seen just because of exposure in the sun or poor night vision.
- PERFECT PROTECTION SYSTEM: G-Sensor function means the camera will automatically switch on SOS protection function and save records files encounter with collision. Loop recording function has a option of recording videos in loop of 1,2,3,5 or 10 minutes. It will overwrite oldest footage to newest, you will not worry about the SD card will fill up, it always capture the latest footage.
- AUTO ON AND OFF: The camera will automatically turn on once the car has been started. And it will auto shut off once the car has been off. No manual actions need to be taken to turn on or off the camera. So it will not happen if the camera has recorded nothing once forget to turn on the camera.
- LOW VOLTAGE ALERT: Auto power off and save videos under when voltage is under 3.65V. The camera will also notice to recharge at low voltage since working voltage needs to be 3.7V. Sometimes most cameras will turn itself off and give no signs when out of power. So you may find nothing has been recorded when you need the files as evidence. It will not happen on the camera with the warning function.
Posted on 05 December 2017, 06:25 AM