offers Canon PowerShot G9 X 20.2-Megapixel Digital Camera
in Silver or Black for $269.99
(reg $529.99) after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: GFLASHDEAL
- High Detail, Even in Low Light
- 1.0-inch, 20.2 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- At 1.0 inch, the image sensor on the PowerShot G9 X camera is larger than the ones on most other compact cameras. This allows it to capture a greater range of light, so bright areas of the image, like clouds on a sunny day, can be more detailed and less likely to be washed or blown out. With low-light scenes, like when you’re indoors or outside at night, an ISO range of 125–12800 lets you use fast shutter speeds to help keep photos sharp and virtually unaffected by camera shake. The 20.2 Megapixel* resolution is outstandingly high, giving you the option of printing out bigger photos or cropping in to highlight the best part.
- Clear Photos in Almost Every Light
- 3x, f/2.0–4.9 Optical Zoom Lens (28–84mm)
- The PowerShot G9 X camera has an impressive zoom lens with a remarkable optical zoom range, helping you capture wide shots like a big party scene or a gorgeous canyon, or enabling you to zoom in and get a wonderful close-up. The fast aperture goes as low as f/2.0, meaning it’s possible to see the subject and take clear photos in low light, often without a flash. Combined with Intelligent IS image stabilization, it helps to ensure virtually shake-free images, even in dark rooms or outside at night.
- Slim and Stylish
- At only 7.37 ounces (209g), the PowerShot G9 X is a compact camera that’s not much bigger than a deck of cards, and can easily fit into a pocket or purse. Despite its size, it packs a large, high-quality image sensor and fast f/2.0 lens. These work together with features such as the DIGIC 6 processor to help create high quality photos, even in low light. This means you can have a camera within easy reach that’s able to deliver detailed images that show the texture of clothing fabric, the colors of a sunset or the moment a player kicks a ball at the goal.
- Intuitive User Interface
- The 3.0-inch touch panel is designed to take advantage of both hands while holding the camera so you can make adjustments while still being ready to snap a photo. The menus are customizable, meaning the settings you adjust frequently are easily accessible. You’re also able to swipe quickly through photos you’ve taken, and tap the screen to easily adjust picture options and change what the camera is focusing on. In addition, the control ring around the lens can be rotated with your fingers to make adjustments to various settings, simplifying the process even further.
- Intuitive Controls
- Control Ring and Touch Panel
- Quick, simple adjustments are ideal when you’re trying to capture the great moments in life. The PowerShot G9 X camera uses a combination of a responsive, 3.0-inch touchscreen and a smoothly rotating control ring around the lens. Your right thumb can pick the setting you’d like to change, and then your left fingers can rotate the control ring to adjust it, all without lowering the camera or taking your finger off the shutter. For example, if you’re trying to capture a dog playing in the sun, you can quickly adjust the shutter speed with a tap of the menu and a twist of the control ring to get the amount of detail you desire, while keeping a bit of blur to show action.
Posted on 30 January 2018, 06:52 AM