offers Geker Air Compressor Pump, Portable Air Compressor 12V 150 PSI Digital Tire Inflator with Preset Pressure Auto Shut Off Gauge and Emergency Light, Multi-purpose Air Pump for Car, Bikes, RV, Sport Ball
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: CZK3618U
- FAST AND POWERFUL:This air compressor pump can inflate a standardmid-sized car tire from 0-35 psi in only 2 minutes which is faster thanmost other comparable air compressors on the market. The max pressureof the tire inflator is a whopping 150 PSI. The heavy duty compactdesign and high-quality materials ensure a long service life for thepump.
- AUTO SHUTOFF:Geker portable air compressor pump uses inflateright technonology to automatically shut off when the pre-set pressurehas been achieved, meaning you don’t have to worry about over-inflatingyour tires again. Let's have a more safe and confident car journey.
- BRIGHT LED LIGHTS AND LCD BACKLIT LIGHT:Geker 12v air compressorhas one built in LED flashlight which has 5 pcs bright LED lights alloweasy operation or making quick repairs in the dark and make sure you canbe seen in an emergency to avoid any potential dangers during theoperation. Built-in digital air gauge can also check and monitor tirepressure with large bright LCD backlit digital display. Very easy andclear to read the numbers.
- WIDER APPLICATION:Geker digital tire inflator is ideal for car,bike, motor, ATV, compact or midsize Sedan SUV (NOTE:NOT SUPPORT ANYTruck or Motor Lorry). Adaptors for balls and inflatables included whichallows you inflate sports and camping equipment like basketballs,inflatables, air mattresses, airboat, airbed, aircushion, PVC boats,etc.
- USER-FRIENDLY AND SPACE-SAVING:The power cord of the auto airpump is long enough (3 Meters) so that you can absolutely reach any ofthe 4 wheels and further. Portable tire inflator with portable compactdesign makes it easy to lift, easy to carry around, keep this mini aircompressor and tire air inflator in your car and you can fill the tireswhenever you want and don't have to worry about waiting around in frontof the gas station's air pump any longer.
Posted on 31 July 2018, 03:18 PM