offers New Microsoft Surface Pro LTE Enabled 12.3" i5 7300U 4GB RAM 128GB SSD GWL-00001
(orig. $1399.99) with free shipping.Product Features:
- The most versatile laptop.
- Better than ever, the new Surface Pro gives you a best-in-class laptop, plus the versatility of a studio and tablet. The stunning PixelSense™ Display supports Pen* and touch, while the refined design provides 50% more battery life than Surface Pro 4 and 2.5x more performance than Surface Pro 3.
- Laptop Mode
- Transform Surface Pro into Laptop Mode by opening the built-in Kickstand and adding a removable Surface Pro Signature Type Cover.
- Studio Mode
- Lower the Kickstand — now featuring a deeper, next-generation hinge — to place Surface Pro in Studio Mode for the perfect writing and drawing angle.
- Tablet Mode
- Close the Kickstand, and remove or fold Surface Pro Signature Type Cover* back for a powerful, stand-alone Intel® tablet.
- Uncompromising mobility.
- Create, study, work, and play virtually anywhere. Better than ever, ultra-light Surface Pro gives you total mobile productivity, all-day battery life,1 plus a softer, ultra-portable design with rounded edges.
- Exceptional power and performance.
- Surface Pro delivers even more speed and performance thanks to a powerful Intel® Core™ processor — plus up to 50% longer battery life1 than Surface Pro 4, 2.5x more performance than Surface Pro 3, and the fastest startup and resume of any Surface Pro yet.
- The best of Microsoft at your fingertips.
- Surface Pro works perfectly with Surface Pen,* Surface Dial* and Office*, and runs the full Windows experience, including 3D creation tools. Enjoy fast, secured, password-free sign-in with Windows Hello.
- Make it your own.
- Personalize Surface Pro and express yourself with next-generation creative tools in a choice of rich colors,2 including new Surface Arc Mouse,* Surface Pro Signature Type Cover,* and Surface Pen* - with real-time writing and new tilt3 for artistic shading - plus enjoy on-screen support for Surface Dial.
Posted on 04 August 2018, 02:55 PM