offers Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - PlayStation 4
(orig. $29.99) with free store pickup.
Thanks MR. Clutch
- Includes episode one of five and grants access to download the remaining four episodes as they become available.
- Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more... complicated
- Jesse, a little more mature, is now the leader of her own town, and struggling to balance the duties of her job with the fun of adventuring with her friends
- The rest of the gang has new responsibilities too: Olivia is a professor in Redstonia, Axel is the new wrangler of Boom Town, and Lukas is enjoying a quiet life working on his novel
- Petra, on the other hand, is still the ever-wandering adventurer. Frustrated by her friends settling down, she thinks they're wasting their lives and should all be back on the road again
- These differences in their lives and lifestyles are also reflected in the gang's new costumes - Axel, Olivia, and Lukas have traded their armor for more casual attire, while Petra's armor is starting to look a little road-worn
- With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade - at least until Jesse's hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple
- And speaking of new stuff! There are some new characters. Petra's hero Jack and his best buddy Nurm, Jesse's plucky new assistant Radar, would-be rival Stella and that sassy llama of hers...
- Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama
- For a single player
Posted on 07 August 2018, 02:12 AM