offers Tenergy Electric Kettle 1.7L Double Wall, Cool Touch Water Kettle, Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel, Cordless Kettle with BPA-Free Gauge Window, Auto Shut-Off, Boil Dry Protection, LED Indicator, 1500W
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
Apply Code: MO7XW768
Ends: 08/12/18Product Features:
- MODERN & DOUBLE WALL DESIGN - The Tenergy Double Wall Electric Tea Kettle heats up water and the kitchen with its aesthetically sleek, piano black finish. The double wall construction keeps the outside kettle cool to touch. Internally made with food grade 304 stainless steel (anti-corrosion), the easy to read water gauge window is BPA-free!
- SAFETY PROTECTION W/ STRIX - The electric water kettle has a built-in auto shut off when the water is fully boiled or if starts to boil-dry to prevent accidents from occurring. The base of the kettle has built-in British Strix Thermostat Control (the leading brand of kettle thermostat control), as Tenergy adheres to the standards put forth by Strix to ensure precise temperature control.
- MAX CAPACITY, RAPID BOIL - Takes less than 5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water! The 1500W powered stainless steel kettle easily out boils most conventional stove tops (boil time +10 minutes). Take back your time and get the convenience of an electric kettle! **NOTE: Do NOT fill water above the max capacity line.
- EASY TO USE, CLEAN, & STORE - Using the kettle is as simple as pouring water, literally that’s all you do! Once placed on the base, the LED indicator light will notify when ready. The wide mouth lid opens at 70° that makes using and cleaning this cordless water kettle very easy. After use, easily wrap the power cable underneath the 360° swivel base for compact storage when not in use.
- CERTIFIED QUALITY & 2 YEARS EXTENDED WARRANTY – The UL and FDA certified electric boiler is the premier standard for electric tea kettles. Register your Tenergy Double Wall Kettle to receive 2 years extended warranty and lifetime support from our friendly customer service.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 10 August 2018, 10:11 AM