offers Koogeek Door Window Sensor Work with Apple HomeKit No Hub Required Replaceable Battery Automatic Trigger Remote for Doors Windows Cabinets and More
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: TMDXSDA6Product Features:
- [Notification Reminder] You will immediately receive the corresponding notification message on your phone when the door/window opens or closes, so you can discover the intruder in time. It also keeps up to 100 records on your phone automatically.
- [View door/window Status] You can check whether the door/window is on or off by using the Koogeek App or Apple Home App. Also, you can monitor multiple sensors at the same time and check whether the windows are closed before going to bed or leaving home.
- [Remote Access] Double Check your doors and windows are closed whether you’re traveling or just out for dinner. (Remote Access requires an Apple TV (tvOS 10.1), iPad (iOS 10.1 or later) or HomePod (iOS 11.3 or later) configured as a home hub).
- [HomeKit Automations] Setup an auto trigger on the Apple Home or Koogeek Home App to control other HomeKit compatible accessories. For example, turn on the lights to greet you when you open the door. (Setup trigger on Apple home require an Apple TV (tvOS 10.1), iPad (iOS 10.1 or later), or HomePod as a home hub, on Koogeek Home App donot need a home hub.
- [Install easily] No complicated installation tools are required. The sensor can be installed with double-sided adhesive tape in just a few steps and you can check the remaining power on the app, which last up to 1 year in battery lifetime.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 24 October 2018, 07:26 AM