offers Unibasic Men Full Zip Long Sleeve Polyester Polar Fleece Jacket - Ships Next Day
(orig. $85.00) +Free Shipping & 30 Day Returns! Product Description:
Unibasic is proud to offer you the all time favorite polar fleece jacket with ziper for your daily needs with the best comfort and quality! Our polar jackets are made to withstand the standards of everyday wear with quality finish and material that does not fade or lose shape within time. They will get you through any occasion, date or purpose with amazing quality, design and comfort. A must have casual and cool piece in any wardrobe, great for layering or wearing alone. Features two ziper pockets for the perfect storage.
- Premium Quality: Made of 100% polyester. Featuring a full ziper in the front, two ziper pockets and a high neck coverage. Carefully designed & made to provide you all day comfort during your activities. They are not only comfortable but also lightweight and easy to pair with many outfits!
- A Must-Have: Perfect to pair with jeans, sweatpants and shorts! Update your wardrobe with our jackets professionally knitted. This carefully made piece is great to be worn not only by itself but also with as layering. It will become your first choice for any season, especially winter.
- Easy to Match: Our polar jacket is the perfect choice for all men. This durable and conveniently fit apparel will create a great look! Our fleece jackets comes in 4 eye-catching colors you have been looking for.
- Endless places to wear it: You will love to use this awesome indoor or outdoor wear all year! Our polar fleece jackets are a good fit for hiking, college wear, studying, exercising, beach, vacation, travelling and everyday casual and meetings.
- Each pack comes with 1 polar fleece jacket of the selected color. Our versatile plain jackets are very convenient for daily use, and they come in 4 color options and sizes ranging from S to L.These are easy to wash as it is machine washable. Model is 6' 2" / 188 lbs, wearing Medium.
Category: Clothing & Accessories
Posted on 15 January 2019, 03:08 AM