offers Bayco Large Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids, [12 Piece] Glass Meal Prep Containers, Airtight Glass Bento Boxes, BPA Free & FDA Approved & Leak Proof (6lids & 6Containers)(Square & Rectangle)
after coupon +Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.
Apply Code: Z9ENWXCQProduct Description:
- [6 PACK GLASS MEAL PREP CONTAINERS] Our glass containers include 2 different types and 6 sizes:Rectangle container:1x630ml(2.7 cups),1x1040ml(4.5 cups),1x1500ml(6.4 cups),Square container: 1x530ml(2.3 cups),1x800ml(3.4 cups),1x1100ml(4.7 cups).The BAYCO glass containers are versatile,perfect for a variety of occasions and events:gym,leftovers,picnic,portion control,work lunches,travel,and more.
- [OVEN/MICROWAVE/FREEZER/DISHWASHER SAFE(Not Include Lids)] These containers are oven safe over to 700℉, you can use them for freezer storage,microwave and dishwasher. Easy to use and easy to clean.The lids are not oven or microwave safe,please remove the lids before heating and cooking food.It's safe to wash the lids in the dishwasher, but high temperatures over a long period of time can deform the silicone sealing strip at the edge of the lid. Please wash the lids by hand as much as possible.
- [BPA FREE AND FDA APPROVED] Bayco Glass Storage Containers are 100% FDA Approved and BPA Free, which will maintain the freshness and keep your food odorless.It's made out of borosilicate glass for easy heating and durability.
- [MEET YOUR NEEDS] These glass containers will be a good helper for serving your everyday food storage needs,not only are these good for dry foods but also our glass containers are great for holding liquids such as juice,Soup and more. The snap locking system forms an airtight and watertight seal,never food spilling over again.you can use them over and over again,save your money,your time,it's easy.
- [QUALITY CUSTOMER CARE]If you are not satisfied with your products or receive cracked products,please contact our store.We will provide the best solution to refund or resend within 24 hours.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 19 February 2019, 01:03 PM