offers Travel Chess Board Set by Metier Life | Luxurious Vegan Leather Construction | 9.75” Lightly Magnetized Square Board with Attached Organizer Pocket | Magnetized Chess Pieces Included
after coupon +Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.Note
: Clip $6 coupon on the product page!Product Description:
- GIVING BACK - We recognize that there are major environmental issues facing our planet. Our aim is have as minute a footprint as possible, and to use our resources to move forward. That's why we donate a portion of the proceeds from every sale to the Endangered Species International foundation. Together, we can fight extinction.
- READY FOR ACTION – Be ready to accept a challenge at a moments notice! Our Chess Roll is a compact 10” x 5” x 1.5” when rolled up, fitting easily and neatly in your backpack, purse, carry-on or check in luggage. The attached zippered pouch contains a liner to separate the white and black pieces, making setup and break down quick and easy.
- ELEGANT DESIGN – Our vegan leather will fool fans of real leather. Soft and supple just like the real thing, yet sturdy and lighter. The interior vegan suede gives a smooth, yet elegant feel as you glide the chess pieces over them. The silver buckle closure gives the roll a clean and professional look when not in use, and quickly rolls out for use in one motion.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – The Vegan leather exterior gives our chess roll a touch of luxury, as well as offering weather resistance and protection. The interior Vegan Suede has been pressed to identify squares, and internally stitched iron in each square allows the magnetic chess pieces to hold their place.
- BUILT FOR THE ROAD – Our chess board was designed with travel in mind. No need for any oversized, over the top chess boards. The 9.75” squared size is perfect for airplane trays, on the train or bus, or on long car rides. The magnetized pieces allow for more stability when on the road, and the attached zippered pouch ensures your pieces are always together.
Posted on 18 March 2019, 10:02 AM