offers Branger Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV Rolls for T Shirts 12in x 5ft, Permanent Adhesive Iron on HTV Vinyl Bundle Roll for Craft DIY, Easy to Cut & Weed, Compatible with Cameo Silhouette & Cricut (Black or White)
+ eligible for free super saver shipping.Product Description:
- ✅【SUITABLE FOR ALL PLOTTING CUTTERS】 Branger HTV is easy cut with Cricut Air, Silhouette Cameo, Sizzix, Graphtec, US Cutter, etc. Literally, any die-cut machine whether professional or home hobby crafting will be perfect. It adheres to the garment just like print which makes you can barely feel it, with either household flat iron or any kind of heat press machine.
- ✅【SOFT & STRETCHABLE】Don't waste your time cutting and re-cutting so many times on cheap, poor quality heat transfer vinyl. Try Branger cold peel professional polyurethane vinyl. It is durable, easy weed & cut either on simple or intricate designs. Furthermore, it is with cardboard roll inside and nice design package to protect the HTV. Time saving means money saving!
- ✅【RELEASING YOUR IMAGINATIONS】 Unlock your creativity and find your inspiration by Branger easy weed HTV. It is a perfect solution for detail and superior quality designing, lettering, monograming, numbering for T-shirts, hats, shoes, hoodies, aprons, baseball caps and much more which needs subtle weeding. Create your own design and transfer it directly on to any cloth item of your choice such as t-shirts, bags, cushion covers, pants, jackets, etc.
- ✅【CUSTOMER & PRODUCT ORIENTED】 We care about our customer, we care every detail of our products. With most possible economic budget, you can enjoy wonderful weeding experience with our best performing heat transfer vinyl instantly delivered by Amazon fast FBA service right to your door.
- ✅【PERFECT GIFT CHOICE】 Great vinyl, easy to use! Items come out looking professional. Perfect for Halloween costumes! Good choice for Christmas and birthday party gift to your creative kids or friends. Our materials are SGS certified eco-friendly and are safe to wear, fantastic for a fun project here.
Posted on 10 August 2019, 08:47 AM