offers 9Greenbox Live Plants, Orange Bird of Paradise, 4 Pound (Pack of 6)
Eligible for free super saver shipping.Note
: Usually ships within 5 to 7 days.Product Features:
- ORANGE BIRD OF PARADISE - Appears bluis-green with a red midrib. A type of evergreen foliage that looks like small banana leaves with a long stalk but they are trankless. Flower petals are brilliant orange in color, perfect ornamental plant that blooms all year round.
- GROWING ORANGE BIRD OF PARADISE - Loves to grow in full sun but would do great in partial shade locations. This plant can grow in rich lomy soil with a good drainage. Fertilize every three months during its growing season. Lack of soil nutrients and over watering can cause the leaves to yellow and eventually, the plant will die. Tolerant with salt breeze and can be planted in seaside gardens
- TAKING CARE OF BIRDS OF PARADISE - Bird paradise plant is not tolerant with feezing temperature so better protect your plants from freeze as it can cause the death of your plant. Better find a place your plant in a sunny but sheltered area or near with those structures that can lessen down the freeze.
- PRUNING BIRD OF PARADISE - It is best to do the pruning in springtime and cutting down the faded blooms together with the dead leaves. Be sure to cut down the branches back to half of their length
- Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox
Category: Sports & Outdoors
Posted on 26 September 2019, 06:52 AM