offers Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup (3-Pack)
(orig. $89.97). Free shipping for Prime Members.Product Features:
- Advanced Technology in an Easy-to-Install, Plug-In Design
- Designed for home use, the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk is a UL-listed, A/C-powered, plug-in CO alarm that utilizes sophisticated electronic components and sensor technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of CO. It plugs directly into a standard A/C outlet and includes a 9-volt battery backup that provides continuous monitoring of CO levels--even during power outages.
- About Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Killer
- The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, carbon monoxide (CO) is often referred to as the silent killer because it's odorless, tasteless, and invisible. Carbon monoxide poisoning can come about via a number of sources, including everyday items and appliances in your home or office. And because symptoms of CO poisoning mimic the flu or other common illnesses it can often go undiagnosed.
- Audible Alarm Pattern Alerts you to Elevated CO Levels
- When placed on every level of your home, alarms like the KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk can help protect everyone in the house from CO exposure by giving you an unmistakable signal when levels have reached an unhealthy point. If unhealthy levels are detected, the alarm will emit four quick audible beats every five seconds until either levels decrease or the reset button is pressed.
- Easy-to-Read Digital Display Shows CO Levels
- The KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk is unique among traditional CO alarms because of its digital display. This display clearly shows levels of CO that the unit has detected and stored-- from 30 to 999 ppm--and it updates every 15 seconds to indicate any abrupt changes or alarming trends. The display also shows the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged.
- LED Shows Sensor Status
- With the KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk, you never have to wonder if the sensor is functioning properly. A blinking dot in the lower right-hand corner of the display denotes normal operation, so you can trust that it's working. In addition, you can test alarm function by pressing the test/reset button at any time to verify that the horn and electric circuitry are operating properly.
- Convenient Mounting Options
- The KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk has a low-profile design that makes it suitable for any room in your home. The detector can be plugged into any standard A/C outlet; it's plug can be snapped into the back of the unit and can be rotated so the alarm remains vertical, independent of whether the electrical socket is mounted vertically or horizontally. In addition, the alarm comes with a 6-foot extension cord, so the unit can be plugged into the wall outlet and then placed on a table or shelf. For the most thorough protection, place an alarm on every level of your home.
Category: Jewelry & Watches
Posted on 29 October 2019, 07:27 AM