offers Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker for $74.99
(orig. $130.00) +Free Shipping
$5.99 Shipping or Free Shipping for Amazon Prime Members.
The Ninja Foodi, the pressure cooker that crisps. With tender crisp technology, you can achieve all the quick cooking and tenderizing wonders that you love about pressure cookers. But where they stop, the foodi is just getting started. Its revolutionary crisping lid allows you to air fry, bake, roast, and broil. That means you can pressure cook to lock in juices, then finish with a crisp.
Only the Ninja Foodi gives you the best of pressure cooking and air frying, all in one pot. Transform frozen foods to crispy meals. Create wholesome, multi-textured 360 meals by cooking proteins, veggies, and grains all together. Elevate your favorite stew and chili recipes by adding a crispy or bubbly top to make one-pot wonders.
- The Ninja Foodi—The Pressure Cooker That Crisps. Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, TenderCrisper
- TenderCrisp Technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the Crisping Lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish.
- Pressure cook up to 70% faster versus traditional cooking methods.* Air fry with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.** *Versus slow-cooked, braised, or low-simmer recipes **Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried french fries.
- 6.5-Quart Ceramic-Coated Pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, and easy to clean. Enough capacity to cook a roast for your family.
- 4-Quart Cook & Crisp Basket: Large-capacity, ceramic-coated, PTFE/PFOA-free basket holds up to a 5-lb chicken or 3 lbs of french fries to feed your whole family. Nonstick for easy cleanup.
- 14 Levels of Safety: Passed rigorous testing to earn UL safety certification, giving you confidence and peace of mind while cooking.
- Frozen to Crispy: Skip thawing and save time. Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing off with a crisping method of your choice.
- Dimensions: 14.2 (L) x 16.8 (W) x 13.1 (H) inches 25.8 lbs
- Quick Start Guide
- Recipe Book