offers Kitchen Shears with Blade Cover, Stainless Steel Scissors for Herbs, Chicken, Meat & Vegetables, Black for $7.99
(orig. $19.99) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
- GOLD STANDARD IN KITCHEN PRODUCTS - Sharp, precise cuts are literally at your fingertips. These shears require very little effort and make tasks around the kitchen, house and garden easier. They don't mangle what you are cutting either. Solid and well-built, they are powerful and dependable with stainless steel blades that won't rust.
- THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE FOR THE KITCHEN - Multi-purpose scissors that can cut chicken/poultry, meat, vegetables, fresh and dried fruits, herbs, chocolate, and even string, packaging and flower stems. Built-in bottle opener is convenient and can also be used to crack open nuts.
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST - These are built to last and will never falter or hesitate as you snip. Try them to cut toppings for a salad, cut apart pizza, remove blemishes from produce, de-core lettuce and cabbage, trim artichokes, de-stem strawberries and more. You may find yourself using them for miscellaneous items as well such as cutting cardboard, paper, foil or milk jugs. They cut through materials like butter and are up for all tasks with comfortable handles that are easy to grip.
- CUT DOWN ON PREP TIME - Quick and efficient to get your meals prepared fast. Reduces the need to drag out a cutting board and larger knife, saving time and energy as well. Cut foods directly into a bowl or pot. Durable to power through your toughest jobs with excellent blade edges that easily slice through foods and non-food items alike.
- SHEAR DELIGHT - You'll wonder how you ever did without these and may find yourself using them several times to prepare a single meal. They are a joy to use and come with a removable blade cover to keep your shears and hands safe. Fits equally well in left or right hand with comfortable, symmetrical handles. Plus they are Dishwasher Safe and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Category: Food & Restaurants
Posted on 08 November 2019, 10:08 PM