offers Werner 22 ft. Reach 5-in-1 Telescoping Aluminum Multi-Position Ladder with 375 lbs. Load Capacity Type IAA Duty Rating-MTIAA-22
(orig. $239) with free shipping.Product Description:
Multi-Position Ladders can be used in 5 different positions: Twin Step Ladder, Stairway Step Ladder, Extension Ladder, Wall Ladder, and as two Scaffold Bases.
This multi functional ladder is a must in any home. From hanging holiday decorations to building a house from scratch, both PROs homeowners trust the safety and durability of Werner ladders.
Easy To Use
The shatter proof J- Locks and new lighter weight help to easily convert the ladder into the different positions.
Slip-resistant feet and extra-wide flared bottom offer firm support.
For Jobsite and Home
This durable ladder works indoors and outdoors.
Smooth Curved Rails
The curved rails allow for comfortable climbing on a wide range of jobs.
Stairway Step Ladder
Twin Step Ladder
Werner ladders ensure productivity, durability, and safety for all users.
- 5 Ladders in 1 with 33 adjustable working heights and positions
- Twin Step, Stairway Step, Extension, Wall, and two Scaffold Bases
- 375 lbs. load capacity ladder for Industrial Strength Performance
The light-weight 375 lbs. rated MTIAA-22-Telescoping 22 ft. reach Multi-Ladder is versatile and easy to transport. The adjustable telescoping design allows the ladder to be used in 5-different positions-twin Step Ladder, Stairway Step Ladder, Extension Ladder, Wall Ladder and as 2-scaffold bases. In the Step Ladder mode, this hybrid ladder can be used for 1- person or 2-person jobs with a duty rating of 375 lbs. per side. The feet are slip resistant and the ends of the multi-position ladder are flared for firm support. Smooth curved rails allow for comfortable climbing. With its many uses, this Multi-Ladder fits all your climbing needs.
- Maximum reach of 22 ft. in extension ladder position (assuming a 5 ft. x 6 in. person with a vertical 12 in. reach)
- Up to 33 adjustable working heights or positions
- Easily converts into a twin stepladder, stairway ladder, wall ladder, extension ladder or 2-scaffold bases
- Slip-resistant feet and extra-wide flared bottom for firm support
- Telescoping design offers maximum versatility and easy storage
- Double-riveted steps and shatter proof j-locks ensure long-lasting durability
- Stronger 375 lbs. duty rating for industrial strength performance
- Designed for 1-person or 2-person jobs
- Size refers to the ANSI definition of length, ANSI code: A14.2-2017 6.2.4
- ANSI, OSHA and CSA certified for safety