offers TCL - 75" Class - LED - 4 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR - Roku TV
(orig. $899.99) with free shipping.
- 74.5" screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
- Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
- Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.Watch high dynamic range (HDR) content on your TV
- With an HDR-compatible 4K TV, you can enjoy HDR movies and TV shows, in addition to all your current content.Smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options
- Stream shows, movies, games and more with the TV's built-in dual-band Wi-Fi and integrated apps.Built-in Roku smart platform
- Stream from Disney+, Apple TV+, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Prime Video, or choose from more than 4,000 other streaming channels.Roku Search
- Easily search across top streaming channels by title, actor, or director - all from one place - with Roku Search. Voice search is available on the free Roku mobile app and provides a fun and fast way to search for what you want to watch.Free Roku remote app
- Transform your smartphone or tablet into a full-function Roku remote with voice control, the ability to browse and add new channels, even listen to TV audio on headphones connected to your mobile device.My Feed
- The Roku Feed lets users know when their favorite entertainment becomes available to stream. Simply "Follow" popular in-theater movies and Roku will provide streaming information as soon as it is available.LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
- They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.Advanced TV sound
- Two 10W main channel speakers.3 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
- High-speed HDMI delivers picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.Enjoy the picture from multiple angles
- 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles provide a clear picture for viewers seated near the side of the screen.1 USB input
- Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
- Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
Posted on 01 December 2019, 02:17 AM