offers Bamoer Upgraded Auto Windshield Repair Tool，Newest Generation Car Windshield Repair Kit with Windshield Repair Resin for Auto Glass Windshield Crack Chip Scratch, Chips, Cracks, Bulll's-Eyes and Stars for $6.49
(orig. $12.99) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Apply Promo Code YEN6JBZM At Checkout
- 【UPGRADED DESIGN】 The new second generation design is rugged. It has a stronger repair device and 4 thicker rubber foot,so you can secure the device better to the glass. An encrypted auger can be more easily placed into the device and help the resin evenly spread over the glass.Finally give you amazing repair results.
- 【ADVANCED FORMULA】Bamoer windshield repair kit contains a special deep penetrating resin imported repair fluid , the shear strength can reach to 20PA, Enhanced injection plastic injection molding head, can produce a strong pressure to push the repair liquid into cracks for maximum strength and skill . It can helps you minimize the appearance to achieve better repair effects.
- 【EASY TO OPERATE】 Windshield chip repair kit is easy to use. Firstly, Clean and dry the windshield glass surface .Secondly, squeeze the resin into the cracks and put on the cured film , then quickly dry and solidify under ultraviolet light 5-10 minutes.Finally,the residual resin was scraped off with a spatula.
- 【PERFECT TOOL】Professional quality DIY windshield cracks/chips repairs without other mixing required, windshield repair kit can quickly and effectively repair small cracks chips only in 20-30 minutes. It prevents damage from spreading restores windshield to near new condition. Keep a long term maintenance effect.
- 【WIDE AND SAFE USE】This is a windshield crack repair kit that contains no chemicals or toxic substances in all materials. It is designed for most outer glass damaged by double-layer laminated windshield and is most suitable for small chips, bullseye, spider web, star-shaped, half moon crescents, crack no more than 12 inches / 30 cm, round damage.Not more than 1 inch in diameter.
Posted on 31 December 2019, 10:08 PM