Apple Products Apps Automotive Babies & Kids Bags & Luggage Beauty & Personal Care Blu-ray, DVD, MP3 Books & Magazines Cameras Cell Phones & Tablets Clothing & Accessories Computer Components Computers Electronics (other) Food & Restaurants
$11.99 Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm Digital Voice Smart BP Meter with Large Display FDA Approved Included Storage Bag by Kimitech +FS
1Sale offers Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm Digital Voice Smart BP Meter with Large Display FDA Approved Included Storage Bag by Kimitech for $11.99 (orig. $29.99) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Apply Promo Code OEVB22QN At Checkout
- FDA approved and validated for high accuracy
- Large Digital Display, one button operation and fast measurements
- Store up to 99 measurement records between two users, for a total 198 measurements
- Systolic and Diastolic Pressure and pulse rates displayed simultaneously, Monitors heart rate and notifies user of irregular heartbeat
- Will still provide blood pressure measurements even if irregular heartbeat occursFeatures:
•It is easy to use and is clinically accurate.
•It can keep track of up to 198 readings each for 2 people, with an average of your last 3 readings.
•It is FDA APPROVED.
•It has a Clear Large LCD display so it is easy to read.
•It powers off automatically.
•It has an irregular heart beat indicator as well as a low battery indicator. To get the most accurate results when testing:
•Test the same time every day, as blood pressure changes even during the day. Always measure on the same arm (normally left).
•Put the cuff on in the right place as per instructions, right above the elbow. Remove any garment the fits closely to your upper arm.
•30 minutes prior to testing don’t eat, exercise, smoke or drink alcohol. Please keep quiet for 5-10 minutes, all these factors will influence the measurement result.
•While testing sit in a relaxed position with your feet straight in front of you and your arm resting on the table. Do not cross your legs.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 09 January 2020, 03:08 PM