offers K'NEX Thrill Rides - 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set
+Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.Product Description:
- THEME PARK FUN – Operate an amusement park right in your home as you build thrilling rides with K’NEX 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set. This building set consists of colorful parts and pieces that allow you and your children to create 3 different models, one at a time. Create a majestic Ferris wheel that stands almost 3 feet tall, a heart-pounding boom ride, or an exciting swing ride with this versatile set.
- MOTORIZED CONSTRUCTION TOY – The K’NEX 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set features a battery-powered motor that gives life to connected K’NEX rods and pieces to create a model ride. Each thrilling ride can perform a particular movement. It can either spin or rotate in an authentic, rail-driven motion, just like a real amusement park ride!
- CLASSIC PIECES – Enjoy hours of interactive fun with K’NEX. This building set is one of the first K’NEX systems that was designed and built by Joel Glickman, the inventor of K’NEX. It contains 744 classic parts and pieces, including rods and connectors, that form 3 different amusement park rides. These durable plastic pieces can be easily attached to one another and are simple to reassemble as well.
- REAL MOVING PARTS – With K’NEX toys, builders can create unique structures that actually move. Builders can go as far as their imagination will take them, bringing an amusement park and thrilling rides to life. Explore the endless possibilities with the 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set! Ideal for ages 7 and up.
- THRILL OF THE BUILD: K’NEX Thrill Rides allows each child to build bigger models that move to create an amusement park right in their home! Using the included parts and pieces, each K’NEX Thrill Rides building set you can build a massive roller coaster, a majestic spinning Ferris Wheel and more – the heart pounding fun is only limited by your imagination. Packaging may vary.
Category: Babies & Kids
Posted on 24 February 2020, 06:45 PM