offers Gimars Newest Unique Blue Electro-Magnetic Securely Gripping Qi Fast Wireless Car Charger Air Vent Mount Holder with QC 3.0 Car Charger Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 Note 8, iPhone Xs XR X 8
after coupon +Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping
Apply Code: 3ZWS33WSProduct Description:
- Comes with 2.4A car charger & long lasting charging coils for fast consistent wireless charging - The car charger provides 2.4 A stable electric current for wireless charger mount ( more than 2 A electric current that wireless charger needed to activate wireless charging function). So the wireless charger could provide consistent and stable fast wireless charging.
- Spring loaded outlet bracket holds charger mount sturdily with patented clip & strong screw nut - The cap could prevent outlet bracket sliding or falling from air vent clip effectively. Press the spring loaded outlet bracket, you could adapt charger mount to vents clips of various thickness. The screw nut could hold 360°rotation ball of outlet bracket and charger mount tightly.
- Silent stepper motor control system provides sturdy grip for phone vertically and horizontally - The stepper motor control system converts electric energy into mechanical energy. Thus the mount could grip phone sturdily even driving over bumpers and turns. (not like gravity mount, charging pause due to loose grips). No falling off nor swiveling around
- No unwanted release by bottom release sensor / One hand operation by smart automatic clips - The release sensor at backside could effectively avoid unwanted release caused by unintended touch. Smart automatic retractable clips make phone easy in and out. When phone is close to wireless charger at 0~0.31 in, it would automatically open the arms and grip phone.
- WARNING: this wireless charger mount suits ONLY for PHONE WITH CASE within 10mm/0.39 inch. NOT COMPATABLE with metal phone case. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE We supply 100% Money Back with our best service for your no risking purchasing
Posted on 16 April 2020, 06:24 PM