offers iClever Wireless Car Charger 10W/7.5W QI Fast Charging Car Mount with Automatic Clamp, Air Vent/Suction Phone Holder for Car for iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs MAX/XS/XR/X/8/8+,Samsung S10/S9/S8
after coupon +Free Shipping with Prime or on orders over $25.
Apply Code: BQ9RZED2 Product Description:
- 【Automatic Infrared Touch Sensor】Built in an advanced infrared sensor, the holder will automatically open to stably clamp the phone when the phone is close to the wireless car charger. It only takes one second to complete the charging operation with one hand. Note: Please adjust the button tray to align the center of the phone with the charging coil.
- 【Anti-stuck Function】Even if you turn off your car, the charger retains power so that the auto-clamping function can still work. What's more, there is an emergency release button that allows you to retrieve your phone if the Touch Switch is not responding.
- 【Wireless, Fast-Charging Qi Technology】Get charged fast with the iClever car wireless charger which is compatible with all Qi-enabled phones. It is built in over-current protection, over voltage protection, short-circuit protection and foreign object detection protection to keep your phone safe. Note: We recommend using the provided fast-charging cable and QC 3.0 car charger for the speediest charging.
- 【Adjustable Angle Viewing】 To make sure you can always see your screen while it's charging, the iClever Qi fast charging car charger is constructed with an air vent holder and a suction cup holder so you can mount to any surfaces in your car such as car vents, windshields, dashboards, tables and more. The 360° rotating ball-shaped joint supports both horizontal, vertical and omnidirectional rotation for optimum viewing.
- 【Package Contents & Great Service】 Set includes 1*Qi car wireless charger, 1*car charger, 1*air vent, 1*suction cup, 1*USB C cable, 1*user manual. To make sure you're completely satisfied with this product, you can take advantage of the 18-month warranty and excellent customer service if you have any questions or concerns.
Posted on 28 April 2020, 10:08 PM