offers J-B Weld 8277 WaterWeld Epoxy Putty Stick - 2 oz
. for $5.77
Eligible for free super saver shipping.Product Features:
- J-B WELD WATERWELD: A hand mixable two part epoxy putty stick, that can cure under water and is ideal for repairing plumbing, fuel tanks, tubs and showers, drains, pool and spa, boats & potable water tanks and more! J-B Weld WaterWeld is certified by the NSF and is safe for contact with potable water.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After kneading the two part formula together by hand, WaterWeld takes 25 minutes to set and cures in 1 hour. J-B Weld WaterWeld set and cure color is off white.
- PRODUCT FEATURES AND STRENGTH: J-B Weld WaterWeld has lap shear strength of 1300 PSI, can withstand continuous temperatures up to 300F (149C) and intermittent temperatures of 350F (176 degrees Celsius) and is chemical resistant against petroleum, hydraulic fluids and other chemicals when fully cured.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Iron & Stainless Steel, Copper & Brass, Aluminum & Bronze, Fiberglass and Plastic & PVC.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Posted on 09 June 2020, 06:48 AM