offers Hisense - 65" - H9 Quantum Series - 4K UHD TV - Smart - LED - with HDR for $899.99
(orig. $999.99) +Free Shipping.
Enjoy a cinematic theater experience at home with this 65-inch Hisense H9G quantum 4K Android TV. Quantum dot technology combined with Dolby HDR deliver high definition to video streaming and games, and the various backlighting and dimming options provide a brilliant picture in any lighting. This 65-inch Hisense H9G quantum 4K Android TV has voice command so you can skip the remote and go straight to your favorite program.
- ULED technology
- Drives the PQ enhancing algorithms to boost color, contrast, brightness, and motion.Quantum Dot and wide color gamut mapping
- Unlock the power of over a billion color combinations perfectly expressed.Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos
- Provide amazing realism that you'll see, hear, and feel like never before.Full Array local dimming zones
- Up to 1000-nits peak brightness across 132 local dimming zones ensures a superior HDR experience.Voice remote
- Makes interacting with your Smart TV easier and more intuitive. Open or search for apps, control the volume and inputs, or search for your favorite TV shows and movies simply through the power of your voice.Game mode
- Enjoy a better gaming experience. In Game Mode, input lag is significantly improved, so your commands from the controller are virtually instantaneous on the screen.4K Ultra HD (2160p resolution)
- Enjoy breathtaking 4K movies and TV shows at 4 times the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current content to Ultra HD-level picture quality.Watch high dynamic range (HDR) content on your TV
- With an HDR-compatible 4K TV, you can enjoy HDR movies and TV shows, in addition to all your current content.Smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options
- Stream shows, movies, games and more with the TV's built-in Wi-Fi and integrated apps.Built-in Google Assistant for voice control
- Use voice commands with the TV remote to play movies, TV shows and more. Plus, control other connected devices like lights and a thermostat for a better viewing experience. Separate voice assistant not required.
Posted on 16 June 2020, 06:03 PM