offers David Shannon Pack of 3 (No David, David Gets in Trouble, David Goes to School)
+Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.Product Description:
- ★ When David Shannon was five years old, he wrote and illustrated his first book. On every page were these words: NO, DAVID! . . .
- ★ David's teacher has her hands full. From running in the halls to chewing gum in class, David's high-energy antics fill each schoolday with trouble -- and are sure to bring a smile to even the best- bahaved reader.
- ★ "When David gets in trouble, he always says . . . 'NO! It's not my fault! I didn't mean to! It was an accident!'" Whatever the situation, David's got a good excuse. And no matter what he's done "wrong," it's never really his fault.
- ★ Soon, though, David realizes that making excuses makes him feel bad, and saying he's sorry makes him feel better. Once again, David Shannon entertains us with young David's mischievous antics and a lighthearted story that's sure to leave kids (and parents) laughing.
- ★ A great present for a kid who loves the series.
Category: Books & Magazines
Posted on 03 August 2020, 06:40 AM