offers Autel OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth Diagnostic Code Reader - MaxiAP AP200H Code Scanner Health Check with Health Rating Reports OBDII ENG/Transmission/SRS/ABS Diagnosis Oil/BMS Service Resets (Android/iOS)
after coupon +Free Shipping with Prime or on orders over $25.Note
: You must clip the 10% coupon on the product page and apply the promo code at checkout to get this special price.
Apply Code: D65OAS5W Product Description:
- [MIL/Live Data/O2 Monitor/IM Readiness]: Alert drivers when something has gone wrong with the vehicles operations. Info of Oxygen Sensor Rich/Lean Indication, Coolant Temp, MAP/TPS Value, Vehicle Speed, Mass Air Flow, Ambient Temp, Engine RPM, etc. Allows the PCM to verify that the O2 sensors are properly calibrated and functioning without noticeable deterioration. Self-test the car's emission control systems to tell you if your vehicle has completed the tests successfully.
- [ENG/TRAN/SRS/ABS Diagnoses]: The AP200H OBD2 scanner can easily access to the Engine, Transmission, Anti-lock Braking System and Supplemental Restraint System to retrieve their DTCs, text or graphic live data stream and other ECU information. Once the detected problems are fixed, you can use this bluetooth scanner tool to clear the DTCs, and then the warning light will be off automatically.
- [OIL/BMS Reset Service]: After using your vehicle for some time and you see the engine light blinking, it tells you to change the engine oil or the filter. The BMS(Battery Maintenance Service) allows to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement and activate the rest state of the vehicle. For you to diagnose these problems, you would need our AP200H diagnostic tool that will read and display the codes for you to reset.
- [Execlusive Health Rating with Reports]: The AP200H snapshot easy-to-use Health Check Application is used to identify health state of your car. This function gives health rating, generates corresponding reports, and allows users to gain a quick grasp on vehicle health conditions and status. Take care of your vehicle easier by letting you know when service is required and providing you with information you need. It could save repair report for diagnostic and maintenance service sessions as well.
- [1 Year Warranty with 45Days Replacement & In-APP Purchases]: The MaxiAP AP200H is used to connect to a vehicle's OBDII port and connect with an Android or iOS device for intensive health report. The "MALL" function button provides you a quick entrance to access app built-in mall and purchase the vehicle brand of your choice. Follow the instructions to download one free purchase the vehicle brand of your choice. Follow the instructions to download one free.
Posted on 15 August 2020, 09:08 PM