offers Hisense - 70" Class H65 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV
(orig. $649.99) with free shipping.Product Features:
- 4K Ultra HD
- Delivers more than four times the resolution of a regular 1080p high-definition screen. Along with over 8.3 million pixels, inside you’ll find a powerful full array LED backlight at work creating a sharper, more colorful picture.Dolby Vision™ HDR and HDR101
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10 transforms your TV into an entertainment powerhouse. The image technology from cinemas, now brought together in the home, provide amazing realism that you'll see, hear, and feel like never before.Android TV2
- Android TV brings comprehensive content, including more than 5,000 apps and games to the biggest screen in your home. It makes it easy, not only to watch but also discover movies, tv shows, music, and games. Android TV is a total entertainment hub.Voice Remote
- Voice control makes interacting with your Smart TV easier and more intuitive. Open or search for apps, control the volume and inputs, or search for your favorite TV shows and movies simply through the power of your voice.Google Assistant Built-in3
- The Google Assistant* is built into Android TV, so tell your TV to turn on the lights, change the thermostat, add an item to your grocery list, or play the latest viral video. And with universal search, its never been easier to get recommendations with Android TV.Chromecast Built-in4
- Chromecast is built into Android TV, so you can cast photos, videos, and music from your smartphone to your big screen.DTS® Virtual: X™
- DTS Virtual: X technology is a scalable and versatile advanced post processing package that creates an immersive audio experience by virtualizing height content over traditional stereos.Bluetooth™ connectivity
- This universal, invisible technology expands your entertainment options by wirelessly connecting a compatible soundbar, headphone or stereo components to your TV.
- HDR viewing experience will vary by model, content availability, and internet connection
- Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- Google Assistant-compatible product required to use voice commands
- Chromecast works with a compatible iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, MacBook or Windows laptop, or Chromebook.
Posted on 01 September 2020, 04:18 AM