offers AUVON Blood Glucose Monitor Specifically Calibrated for Dog and Cats, High-Tech Veterinary Animal-Specific Blood Sugar Test Kit with 100 Test Strips, 50 30G Lancets, Lancing Device and Carrying Bag
after coupon. Free shipping with Prime or on orders over $25.Note
: Clip 30% coupon on the product page and apply other code during checkout!
Apply Code: 60Q3AQBA
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS. Insufficient blood applied to test strip and incorrect operation will result in wrong readings. Watch our instructional videos in our listings to optimize your testing results. Our friendly customer support will always be here to answer your questions and help to resolve your concerns.
- RECOMMENDED HOME TESTING. Many pets may become frightened and stressed when they visit the veterinary hospital. This stress can adversely affect the bg levels, causing the levels to increase solely because of physiological effects of stress on the body. A bg curve performed at home is done in a less stressful environment, and it's likely to produce a curve that is more representative of the actual bg levels.
- HIGH ACCURACY. AUVON veterinary bgm is specifically calibrated for dogs and cats and accounts for the differences in the blood makeup of different species. This outstanding product can function within ±12%, or ±12 mg/dl of laboratory values over 95% of the time. Additionally, PROMISED 0.6USD per strip would keep you no pressure to repurchase with a significant cost savings!
- TESTED AND RECOMMENDED BY EXPERTS. Many veterinary professionals and researchers trust and recommend AUVON PET BGM for accurate testing of pet diabetic monitoring. Our 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE backs that up.
- ALL IN ONE: 1 x AUVON Pet Diabetes Testing Kit, 2x AAA Battery, 50 x Blood Test Strips for Dogs and Cats, 50 x 30 Gauge Lancets, 1 x Lancing Device, 1x Carrying Bag, 1x Code Strip, 1 x Meter User Guide, 1 x Test Strip User Guide, Our Exclusive Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support and Friendly Customer Service.
Category: Pet Supplies
Posted on 03 September 2020, 08:12 AM