offers 8" Bread Knife MOSFiATA Super Sharp Serrated Knife Gift Box with Sheath, Included Bread Lame and 5 Blades, German High Carbon Stainless Steel 4116 cake knife with Micarta Handle for Homemade Bread
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on product page
Apply Code: 40NLDAGSProduct Features:
- 【PROFESSIONAL BREAD KNIFE】: This MOSFiATA super sharp serrated knife is made of high-quality German stainless steel 4116 that resists rust, corrosion ,discoloration and free of chemical reaction, lock the food's original flavors, freshness and nutritionist. Baker's knife blade slices through thick bread effortlessly. No crumbs, cuts quickly without tearing.
- 【ULTRA-SHARP EDGE】: Sharpness is key. Hand-polished by craftsmen with decades of experience to ensure its durability. The thickness of this bread cutter is 2.5mm.The rounded serrations blade provides effortless slicing and cutting through crusty bread, cake, cheese, pizza with minimal crumbs. It also offers superior cutting capacity in cutting various objects with hard texture and more fibers.
- 【STURDY ERGONOMIC DESIGN】: The solid Micarta handle minimizes wrist tension while providing a secure, comfortable grip no matter your hand size or where you grip. Even after prolonged use, your palm and wrist will not fatigue.The durability and reliability of the bread knife is secured by the triple rivet design that attaches the handle firmly onto the blade.
- 【FINGER GUARD, BLADE GUARD, BREAD LAME WITH 5 BLADES AND LEATHER PROTECTIVE COVER INCLUDED】: Finger guard can protect your fingers .Bread lame can help you make smooth cuts on the top of the loaf .With bread lame and 5 blades,anyone beginner bread baker and professional bread baker can make for beautiful scoring on sour dough breads.
- 【PERFECT GIFT CHOICE】: The serrated bread cutter comes in a elegant gift box, making it the best companion in your kitchen and definitely the perfect gift for your parents, lovers, friends and those who bake in your life. Choose it and enjoy your gourmet.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 18 September 2020, 10:57 AM