offers K'NEX Education - Intro to Simple Machines: Levers and Pulleys Set – 178 Pieces – For Grades 3-5 – Construction Education Toy
+Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.Product Description:
- Build 8 fully-functioning replicas of real-world machines, one at a time
- Introduce students to scientific concepts related to simple machines through hands-on learning
- Includes 178 K'NEX parts and pieces packaged in a convenient storage bin
- Designed for grades 3-5; includes building instructions and comprehensive Teacher's Guide
- Aligned to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) concepts and national standards
- LESSON PLANS AND EXPERIMENTS: All K’NEX Education sets come with either a comprehensive guide for teachers or an experiment guide for student-led learning. All lesson plans and experiment guides are written by expert educators and feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects that engage students in today’s busy classroom.
- ALIGNED TO NATIONAL STANDARDS: K’NEX Education teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national educational standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- REAL WORLD LEARNING: Study after study reveals that students have more success learning STEM subjects through activities related to the real world rather than reading about abstract concepts in textbooks. K’NEX Education sets allow students to build replicas of real-world machines and contraptions and through the lesson plans and experiments, gain a concrete understanding of the principles that make them work.
Category: Babies & Kids
Posted on 12 October 2020, 06:08 AM