offers Yale Assure Lock with Z-Wave - Smart Touchscreen Keypad Deadbolt - Works with Ring Alarm, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, ADT and More - Satin Nickel
with free shipping.
*Try Prime FREE
to get this priceProduct Features:
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling auto relock.
- Enable auto relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT, Alarm.com, Qolsys, Honeywell etc.). Requires compatible hub and app - No Yale app is used for this lock.
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish.
- The lock's touchscreen keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 14 October 2020, 08:44 AM