offers Cervical Neck Traction Device Inflatable Neck Support & Stretcher, Adjustable Neck Brace is Good for Spine Alignment and Chronic Neck Pain Relief, Traction Collar is Easy to Use at Home or Office
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: LR778PJAProduct Features:
- Recommended by Physiotherapists: You don't need to spend a lot of money on a neck traction. This beautiful and inexpensive cervical traction can meet your daily needs. This helps achieve optimal alignment of the spine and relieves tension in the nerves. By using neck equipment regularly, people can feel pain relief in the neck, back, spine and shoulders.
- Adjust to Your Needs: The neck brace is made of soft and breathable flocking fabric, which gives you a very comfortable experience. The Velcro strap is made extra-large to fit all. And the inflatable design allows you to control the amount of air pressure for a comfortable spinal stretch to give back and shoulder support.
- Triple Leakage Protection: The inflatable neck traction uses three methods to prevent air leakage: the ball in the tube, the deflation valve and the separating three-tube design. This design is not afraid of air leakage even if you use it for a long time. Neck straightener give you the best neck support.
- Easy to Use and Carry: Neck stretcher is very light and small enough to fit in your suitcase or backpack. Whether you are at home or at the office, you can easily enjoy the comfort of the neck traction. And you can take cervical neck traction device with you when you travel or go on business to give you a timely and effective relief.
- High Practicability: If your neck pain is keeping you from enjoying life to the fullest, this is the perfect product for you. This excellent neck traction device can help you solve a variety of problems such as neck, head or shoulder pain, nervous tension, disc herniation, compression or protrusion, and restore natural neck curves.1
Category: Beauty & Personal Care
Posted on 26 October 2020, 09:51 AM