offers Dusk to Dawn Sensor Outdoor Wall Lantern, Exterior Wall Light Fixture with E26 Base Socket, Wall Mount Sconce Waterproof Anti-Rust Matte Black Wall Lamp with Clear Glass for Garage Doorway Porch
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
Apply Code: 8LEM3OM5Product Features:
- 【Advanced Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor】Built-in dusk to dawn sensor on the top of the wall sconce can effectively detect brightness of its surroundings. Automatically turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn. Save energy and money on electricity bills. Super convenient and free you hands from manually switching.
- 【Weather Resistant & Waterproof】Featuring high quality aluminum structure and clear tempered glass shade, the wall lantern is built to be durable for years. Perfect for outdoor usage for it can withstand all kinds of weathers like rain, snow, high temperature and even storm.
- 【Easy Installation & Wide Application】All mounting accessories and user manual are included in the package for quick and easy installation. It comes in an elegant matte black finish that fits right into any color scheme of your house painting. Ideal wall light for porch, doorway, garage, backyard, hallway, patio, foyer and entryway. The stylish hexagon design makes it a beautiful addition to your home’s exterior whether light’s on or off.
- 【Compatible with E26 Base Light Bulbs】The wall lantern comes with standard E26 socket and open bottom. Free to decorate your place with various e26 light bulbs(100 Watt Max) like LED, flame, RGB, CFL, incandescent and halogen. (Bulbs are not included. Compatible e26 LED bulbs can be found at our store with 2700k, 3000k, 4000k and 5000k available.)
- 【Worry-Free Purchase】We put customers’ satisfaction our top priority and seek to ensure a pleasant shopping experience for every customer. This Beslowe wall lantern comes with 3-year warranty. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any problem. We will tend to your request as soon as possible within 24 hours.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 30 October 2020, 02:40 PM