offers SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 PRO 3D Printer, with Upgraded C-Magnet Build Surface Plate Mat, UL Certified Power Supply, Extra 4 Nozzles, Build Volume 220 x 220 x 250 mm
(orig. $249). Free shipping for Prime Members.Product Features:
- New Version
- Ender-3 PRO is an upgraded version of Ender-3, comes with MeanWell power supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the aluminum extrusion. The Ender-3 PRO boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Ender-3 PRO more stable, durable and easier to operate.
- Superior Printing Surface
- A new state of the art "C-MAG" magnetic sticker is designed for Ender-3 PRO, it is completely removable, flexible and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- Meanwell Power Supply
- We adopt the Meanwell power supply, which is produced by the listed company with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- More Stable
- Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides stability for the printing process, leading to better print quality.
- Enriched Accessories
- It must be amazing that more useful accessories included in our package. Extra parts can save your time while you really need, also cost-effective.
- Resume Print
- If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer when powered back on, saving time and reducing wasted filament!
- Fast Heating
- A high-watt density hotbed provides rapid heating, reaching its operating temperature in 5 minutes or less!
- Large Build Volume
- The 8.7 x 8.7 x 9.8" (220x220x250mm) build area allows you to create large and complex models.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 24 November 2020, 07:13 AM