offers KIMO 7.8-Inch Cordless Electric Tiller Cultivator, 20V 280RPM Garden Tiller w/Telescoping Handle, 24 Steel Tines Max Tilling 7.8-Inch Width & 5-Inch Depth for Digging, Weed Removal & Soil Cultivation
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: 6C2YTZHBProduct Features:
- 【Cordless For Ultimate Convenience】 Would you feel troublesome to till areas which are not accessible by a power outlet? No worries. Designed with cordless feature, KIMO Battery Powered Rototiller provides your maximum power(up to 280RPM) to break up big clods while reducing the inconvenience caused by the corded one. Without any extension cords to deal with, you’re free to move around the garden without worrying about tripping over cords or having them shredded by the tines.
- 【A Beast for Casual Tilling Weeding Needs】Max. 280RPM power and 24 Steel angled tines (cultivate up to 7.8 in. Wide x 5 in. Deep. ) allows the KIMO electric tiller/cultivator to cut through any hard soil or clay like butter. What's more, it gets the job done well with unmatched versatility since this tiller machine does not only plow the soil but also controls weed growth.The 20V 2.0Ah rechargeable Lithium-ion battery lasts about 30-45 mins,cultivating up to 325 sq ft.
- 【Real Game Changer for Those with Back Injury】 The telescoping shaft adjusts for the perfect length, allowing you to operate it standing up without bending over. This upright design combined with the comfortable grips and an adjustable auxiliary handle means that you can work longer without over-taxing muscles and joints. Such user-friendly designs make gardening so much easier for anyone who loves gardening but is disabled or aging!
- 【Safety Start-Up Button】In order to ensure users’ maximum safety, KIMO has designed the tillers with double activation button. Only with the simultaneous press on the safety button & trigger, the garden cultivator could be activated to apply for, avoiding the accidental injury by the accidental start-up.
- 【Compact Design Fits Any Yards】If you just plan to plant a small area and don’t want to get the big rototiller out, the KIMO compact garden tiller will be the best choice: it is designed for small to mid-size backyards and flowerbeds.The tiller is useful for turning over soil, clearing old hard depleted soil and going along the edges of gardens to pull stray grass up by the roots.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 04 December 2020, 08:13 AM