offers Lenovo G24-10 23.6-inch FHD LED Backlit LCD FreeSync Gaming Monitor - 65FDGCC2US
(orig. $179.99) with free shipping.Product Description:
Indulge in exceptional visuals with the 23.6-inch Full-HD Lenovo G24-10 monitor. The fast response time, high refresh rate, and AMD Freesync™ Premium elevate every session and game. The TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort Certification ensures that you are comfortable even after spending long hours in front of the monitor. This makes it a perfect choice for E-Sport gamers.
- Carefully Crafted for EntertainmentGiven its gaming distinction, the Lenovo G24 is tailor-made to suit all gaming environments, including E-Sport competitions. The Full HD monitor that has 1920 x 1080 pixels is an excellent choice for E-Sport competitions as it is not too small or too big a size for uninterrupted gaming.
- Engineered for Extended Gaming SessionsAs a gaming monitor, the G24 enthralls with a high 144 Hz refresh rate, which results in smoother gameplay without any screen tearing or stuttering. The quick 1ms response adds to the viewing experience. AMD Freesync™ Premium* technology eliminates motion blur and improves visual clarity to make prolonged gaming sessions enjoyable.
- Seamless Connectivity and ComfortThe G24 also offers essential connectivity features—HDMI 1.4 and DP 1.2 ports—that make this monitor a delight to own. Features like the TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort, anti-glare display, and Low Blue Light minimize eye strain, even after long viewing hours. The 100 x 100 mm VESA mount and the convenient audio output ensures seamless connectivity at all times.
- NVIDIA Certified G-SYNC CompatibleTested and certified by NVIDIA to work with NVIDIA 10xx or higher GPUs, in addition to AMD GPUs.
- Spec Highlights1920x1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, AMD Freesync Premium / NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, 300nits brightness, 100x100mm VESA mount capable, 3M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 170° / 160° viewing angle, HDMI 1.4, DP 1.2, audio out
Category: Computer Components
Posted on 13 December 2020, 10:39 AM