offers Playz Electrical Circuit Board Engineering Kit for Kids with 25+ STEM Projects Teaching Electricity, Voltage, Currents, Resistance, & Magnetic Science | Gift for Children Age 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13+
. Eligible for free super saver shipping.Product Features:
- CREATE YOUR OWN CIRCUITS - Does your student or child love learning about science, physics, mechanical, structural, and electrical engineering? This Playz Starter Electronic Circuit Board Toy gives kids the chance to explore how a variety of electronics work, including lights, sounds, magnetism and even radios! Boys and girls can learn how to wire, build and engineer over 25+ exciting electronic experiments for boys and girls!
- OVER 25 HANDS-ON EXPERIMENTS - Children ages 8 and older will be able to experience a real science and electronics center at their fingertips. Over 25 experiments will provide many hours of challenging fun for students. Kids will have a blast connecting things like a AM/FM radio, a flying ball, cool sounds, and much more!
- EXPLORE YOUR SENSES - This electrifying experience includes light controls, magnetic controls, sound controls, and touch controls. Junior scientists will enjoy a sensory experience like no other! Connect the wires to discover and test the powers of your own science center.
- EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL - Your Playz electronics board includes a 64-page illustrated instruction manual for assembly of circuits and fascinating multi-experiments. Younger children may need adult or parental supervision while setting up this science toy center. Experiments range from simple to challenging, allowing kids to grow and learn in a snap while they’re having fun.
- GREAT FOR S.T.E.M. LEARNING - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics; rather than teach the four methods as separate and individual subjects, STEM consolidates them into a interconnected learning standard based on real-world applications. Each kit is a working model lab that demonstrates STEM concepts for ages 8 and up.
Category: Babies & Kids
Posted on 17 December 2020, 04:50 AM