offers Microsoft - Xbox Series S 512 GB All-Digital Console (Disc-free Gaming) - White
with free shipping.
- Next-gen performance
- Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen all-digital console at an accessible price point.More playing, less waiting
- Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox Velocity Architecture, powered by a custom SSD and integrated software.Amazing features in an all-digital console
- Minimize load times with a custom-built 512GB NVMe SSD and seamlessly move between multiple recently played games in a flash with Quick Resume.Thousands of games across four generations
- Play thousands of games from four generations of Xbox, including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Original Xbox titles with backward compatibility.Your all-inclusive pass to Xbox
- Get Xbox Series S and 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, with over 100 high-quality games and an EA Play membership, for $24.99 a month for 24 months with no upfront cost when you choose Xbox All Access.^†Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold, over 100 high-quality games on console, PC, and Android mobile devices, and soon an EA Play membership for one low monthly price (membership sold separately or included when you choose Xbox All Access).*^†Meet the new Xbox Wireless Controller
- Experience the modernized Xbox Wireless Controller, designed for enhanced comfort during gameplay. Stay on target with textured grip, seamlessly capture and share content.Accessories
- Use most of your Xbox One accessories—including controllers, headsets, and more—on Xbox Series S.Xbox Family Settings app
- Manage your children’s activities on Xbox consoles and enable gaming options that are right for your family. Get into the fun by adding your children to your family account. Set screen time, update content restrictions, and stay on top of incoming friend requests.*
- *Important Information:
- Use with digital games only; console does not play physical discs.
- 4K at 120 FPS: Requires supported content and display; use on Xbox Series S as content becomes available. 8K: Requires supported content and display. Use on Xbox Series S as content becomes available.
- 120 FPS: Requires supported content and display; use on Xbox Series X & S as content becomes available. 4K streaming with select apps. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements.
- Dolby: Dolby Vision HDR on Xbox requires a compatible display. Dolby Atmos for Headphones requires an additional purchase from Microsoft Store. Smart Delivery: Supported games only.
- Xbox Family Settings app: Child account must be logged into the Microsoft account with Xbox profile used in the family for settings to apply. Xbox Family Settings app requires iOS 10 or higher or Android 5 or higher.
Posted on 22 December 2020, 06:56 AM