offers Webcam with Microphone and Privacy Cover, [Upgraded] Qtniue FHD Webcam 1080p, Desktop or Laptop and Smart TV USB Camera for Video Calling, Stereo Streaming and Online Classes
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: VX6AXTMBProduct Features:
- 1080P full HD web camera: Equipped with true full HD 1080P resolution, the web camera can provide clear images and high-definition video at 30fps, 2 million high-definition image sensors, automatic white balance, and light correction. It is the wonderful web camera for computer, making calls, streaming, conferencing and recording.
- Built-in Two Noise Reduction Microphone: This webcam with microphone is equipped with an omnidirectional microphone that filters background noise, picks up your voice clear and natural, perfect for online teaching, blogging, conferencing, Live streaming, video calling, social gaming. It can provide the wonderful video experience even in a noisy environment.
- Wide Compatibility & Auto-installation Webcam: Easy plug and play USB driver, and automatic installation. NO additional driver or software required, just connect the web camera to USB port and start play. Support windows 7/8/10/XP/2000, Mac OS, Chrome OS, Android V5.0 or above.
- With Privacy Cover & 360° Adjustable Rotatable Bracket ：The webcam comes with a Privacy Cover to protect your privacy and security, and any activities you do when you close the cover are safe. Universal clips easy to be set up, this Webcam can be stably placed on the display (suitable for various thickness of the display, it has silicone anti-slip, anti-scratch design, does not damage the screen). it allows you to mount it on any device like laptop, computers, LCD screen and TV.
- If your computer has a built-in camera, please disable it first. On Windows 10, right-click the Start button--Go to device manager--Look for Cameras--Click on the little arrow next to it. You should see two devices, Built-in webcam and the one you bought which says HD Camera. Right-click on the built-in webcam and disable the device.1
Category: Computer Components
Posted on 28 December 2020, 06:47 AM