offers Cat 8 Ethernet Cable 10 ft, 26AWG Nylon Braided High Speed Heavy Duty Cat8 Network LAN Patch Cord, 40Gbps 2000Mhz SFTP RJ45 Flat Cable Shielded in Wall, Indoor&Outdoor for Modem/Router/Gaming/PC for $5.99
(orig. $9.99) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping With Amazon Prime.
You must clip the coupon on the product page and apply the promo code at checkout to get this price.
Apply Promo Code 15PL3XJP At Checkout
- 【Premium Structure】: Fastest Nylon Braided Cat8 patch cord are made from 4 Shielded twisted pair of copper wires (STP) to resist outside interference,constructed with gold-plate RJ45 connectors to provide durability and a secure connection, and covered by double braided nylon fiber jacket to keep stylish and durable.With the high quality Ethernet cable, you can enjoy faster and safer speed network.
- 【Space Saving】Solid Cat 8 Ethernet Cables Nylon Braided are in flat design to make it can run under the carpet rug or carpet and easier to line up against the wall.And Cat 8 Flat cables are super flexible that can be bent through corners or into desks. With this slim flat computer patch cable, you can save a lot of space on wiring them up along your house and office.
- 【Faster Speed】: Long nylon braided cat8 rj45 patch cable is faster than Cat7/Cat6a/Cat6/Cat5e/Cat5. Cat 8 flat cable Supports up to 2000MHz high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud storage, video chatting, high definition video streaming, and gaming. Thus, it is the best cable for gaming, working and entertaining.
- 【High Compatibility】10ft flat cat8 ethernet cable constructed with the rj45 connector makes it perfects for servers, TV, TV Box, laptop, PC, printer, networking switch, routers, ADSL, adapters, hubs, modems, PS3, PS4, x-box, Patch panels and other high performance networking applications.
- 【Incredible Durable】 Double braided nylon exterior make Cat8 Ethernet Cable more durable, flexible and tangle-free. And this sturdy cat 8 patch cord can be bended at least 10 thousands times, so that you can reuse it without any concerns.
Posted on 10 January 2021, 10:08 PM