offers Swisstek UV-Clean Phone Sanitizer + Charger - $26.99 - Free shipping for Prime members for $26.99
(orig. $199.99) +Free Shipping
$5.99 Shipping or Free Shipping for Amazon Prime Members.
- SAFELY SANITIZE YOUR PHONE WHILE YOU CHARGE: Why only Charge when you can charge and sanitize at the same time? Utilizing ultraviolet light to disinfect delicate items such as cell phones, earbuds, watches and more, the SwissTek UVCLEAN sanitizing case eliminates up to 99.99% of surface viruses and bacteria. The safe, dual UV disinfection light kills germs and bacteria in hard to clean areas such as charging ports and crevices without heat, liquids or harmful chemicals to promote health and reduce risks of infection. *Wireless charging compatibility is only for wireless charging devices. If your phone doesn't have wireless charging capability you can connect via USB cable and charge while sanitizing your phone.
- FITS MOST CELL PHONES: Generously sized, the UV sanitizing case is compatible with most cell phones including charging capabilities for both iPhone and Android. The large case easily holds watches, earbuds, glasses, jewelry, keys and more.
- AROMATHERAPY DIFFUSER: Dispersing fragrance or essential oils, the multifunctional sanitizing phone case includes a diffuser function to safely refresh every item. Simply place up to six drops of aromatherapy oil into the designated oil entrance inside the case before starting the 6 minute-cleaning cycle.
- SLEEK, PORTABLE DESIGN: Easily fitting in a handbag, tote or briefcase, the cell phone sterilizer is compact and lightweight for on-the-go use. The sterilizing case includes a USB power cord for connecting to a wall outlet block, a laptop or computer, power bank or USB outlet.
- Eliminate harmful germs and bacteria from the surface of smartphones, iPods, keys, glasses, earbuds and more with the multipurpose sanitizing case by Swisstek. Using dual UV lights, the cleaning case kills up to 99.99% of bacteria from every exposed surface, even the hard to clean ports and crevices found on popular devices without using liquids, heat or corrosive chemicals.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 12 January 2021, 10:08 PM