offers Fluke 67 MAX Clinical Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer, Human Forehead Scan with Built-in Body Scan
with free shipping.Product Features:
- ACCURACY: Within +/- 0.5 °F over a measurement range of 71.6°F to 109 °F (+/- 0.3 °C accuracy within range from 22 °C to 43 °C).
- BODY MODE: Adds an offset to account for the difference between surface skin temperature and core body temperature.
- SCAN FUNCTION: Allows the user to scan the forehead for the highest temperature to improve measurement repeatability, when compared to a single spot temperature measurement. This permits convenient forehead scans within seconds. For best results hold trigger for 2-3 seconds.
- EMC PERFORMANCE: Tested and passed accuracy in the presence of 2-way radios and other EM waves (Tested to IEC standard 60601-1-2 for electromagnetic compatibility)
- EMISSIVITY SETTING: 0.98 which is widely accepted as the most accurate setting for measuring human skin temperature.
- NOTE: The Fluke 67 MAX accuracy complies with and accuracy tested in accordance with ASTM E1965-98 and ISO 80601-2-56 standard but is not FDA 510(k) cleared or approved. Learn more from American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM.org) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO.org).
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 15 January 2021, 09:15 AM