offers Wireless Digital Meat Thermometer, NEXTAMZ Instant Read Food Cooking Thermometer with Dual Probes and 328FT Range for Smoker, Grill, Oven, BBQ
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: DY4YU3IBProduct Features:
- 【Instant & Fast Read within 1-3s】 The meat thermometer with dual high precision sensor & food grade probes can instant read the food temperature within 1-3s, with the accuracy of ±1.8℉, with temperature range of -4℉-572℉. Choose NEXTAMZ food thermometer helps you to eliminate all the guesswork and cook perfectly every time.
- 【328FT Wireless Remote & Hands free Monitor】Wireless digital oven thermometer can monitor food and grill temperature to max distance 328 feet, wireless thermometer has a longer range than Bluetooth. Using the grill thermometer receiver can catch up a radio frequency from the thermometer and monitor your cooking temperature without having to stay in the kitchen or yard, grilling thermometer gives you freedom to mow the lawn or hang out in the basement while waiting for cooking your dinner.
- 【Easy to Use】This digital cooking thermometer with dual probes enables you to monitor two kinds of meat, Or single sensor can be used as an oven probe thermometer that will accurately reads both food and ambient temperature simultaneously. Transmitter and Receiver have been paired at manufacturing facility. Once your oven thermometer is received, just insert batteries, you are ready to use oven thermometer!
- 【Temp/Time Alarm & Wide-view Screen】Preset your desired food temperature or time for your food, smoker thermometer will flash and beep to remind you when the temperature or time up to your set temperature. Large LCD backlight screen allows you to read clearly in dim light conditions.
- 【Convenience to Store】Perfect case store and protects your thermometer components well, convenient for people who are on a trip! NEXTAMZ offers 3years warranty to provide a zero-risk purchase and LIFETIME friendly 7×24 hrs customer service. Join us to enjoy your every meal.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 15 January 2021, 11:22 AM