offers Dell Chromebook 11 3000 3100 11.6" Chromebook - Intel Celeron N4020 - 4GB RAM - 16GB Flash Memory - 1366 x 768 - Intel HD Graphics - Chrome OS - Black
(orig. $349.82) with free shipping.
Chromebook 3100 Education Learning built to last An accessible and highly durable 11-inch laptop with up to 14 hours of battery life* and features for seamless manageability.
- Designed to last beyond the bell The Chromebook 3000 Series is rigorously tested to endure the school day and beyond. Students can learn uninterrupted with tamper- and spill-resistant keyboards and a long battery life.
- Endures the toughest school days Highly durable: Rigorously tested beyond MIL-STD standards, the Chromebook 3100 keeps up with the entire school day and then some. It’s tested to survive 5,000 free fall micro-drops and 30-inch drops onto steel*, while rubberized edges minimize impacts from drops and bumps. Kid-proof keyboard: Students can learn, discover and share without worry thanks to the spill- and tamper-resistant keyboard that withstands up to 12 ounces of liquid.* Plus, its top mounted design ensures the entire palm rest doesn’t need to be replaced in case of damage to the keyboard. Ports stay protected: Ports are covered and secured with reinforced brackets, and they’re tested to ensure students can connect and disconnect as many times as they need.
- Learning empowered Good past the last bell: With up to 14 hours of battery life*, this trusty Chromebook gets kids through even the longest school days. The USB Type-C™ port supports fast power and data transfers to keep students connected in any setting. Powerful performance: The Intel® Dual Core™ Celeron processor provides robust performance and power. And because it boots in less than 10 seconds, students are ready to learn at a moment’s notice.
- One cart to charge them all The Dell Compact Charging Cart comes with a space saving design, making it easy to charge and store up to 36 systems at once.
- Our job is to make yours easier Unlimited Incident Accidental Damage Service: Exclusively for K-12 education customers who want to protect their investment no matter how many mishaps, you can easily scale to unlimited incident coverage with no caps. Dell Professional Learning: We partner with administrators and teachers to develop outcome-based programs that enhance teaching, leading and learning practices. Our goal is to empower educators to make the most of Chromebooks in the classroom. Google gives you more: Add the optional Chromebook G Suite for Education for a wealth of Google apps for students and teachers, including Classroom. This core feature keeps students organized and in touch and allows teachers to create, distribute and grade assignments simply and in one place.
- Product Type Chromebook
- Processor & Chipset Processor Manufacturer Intel Processor Type Celeron Processor Model N4020 Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core) Processor Speed 1.1GHz
- Memory Standard Memory 4GB Memory Technology LPDDR4
- Storage Flash Memory Capacity 16GB
- Display & Graphics Screen Size 11.6" Display Screen Type LCD Screen Mode HD Screen Resolution 1366 x 768 Touchscreen No
- Display & Graphics Graphics Controller Manufacturer Intel Graphics Controller Model HD Graphics Graphics Memory Technology LPDDR4 Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared
- Network & Communication Wireless LAN Yes Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac Bluetooth Yes
- Built-in Devices Front Camera/Webcam Yes
- Interfaces/Ports Total Number of USB Ports 4 Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports 2 USB Type-C Yes USB Type-C Detail 2 USB Type-C™
- Software Operating System Platform Chrome OS Operating System Chrome OS
- Input Devices Keyboard Backlight No Keyboard Localization English (US)
- Battery Information Number of Batteries 1 Number of Cells 3-cell Battery Chemistry Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Maximum Battery Run Time 14 Hour
- Power Description Input Voltage 120V AC 230V AC Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- Color Black
- Height 20.8mm
- Width 303.9mm
- Depth 207.9mm
- Weight (Approximate) 1.29 kg
- Package Contents Chromebook 11 3100 AC Adapter Quick Start Guide Documentation/Disks: Safety, Environmental, and Regulatory Information (English/French/Multi-language) Quick Start Guide
Posted on 01 February 2021, 04:09 PM