offers Refurbished Apple 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen (2018) (Scratch & Dent)
. Free shipping for Prime Members.Product Features:
- Hey, you there! These items are expected to have a moderate level of wear & tear including (but not limited to) scratches, dents, and dings. Outside of their physical appearance, they have been tested to be in full working condition.
- Edge-to-Edge Liquid Retina Display
- The Liquid Retina display in the iPad Pro features wide color support, True Tone, and an anti-reflective coating for a natural, accurate viewing experience both indoors and out. It also supports ProMotion technology, which automatically adjusts the display's refresh rate, up to 120Hz, for smooth and responsive scrolling.
- A12X Bionic Chip
- The Apple A12X Bionic chip, built on 7nm technology, consists of an 8-core CPU and a 7-core GPU. This chip is designed to tackle complex tasks such as editing photos, creating 3D models, and more. Additionally, a Neural Engine chip works alongside the A12X for advanced machine learning from photography to AR.
- Face ID & Cameras
- With the removal of the home button, the iPad Pro now utilizes its 7MP front-facing TrueDepth camera with Face ID for security and unlocking your device. It works in any position and enables you to use Apple Pay in apps as well as Animoji and Memoji in chats. At the rear is a 12MP camera, which supports 4K video, document scanning, and AR experiences.
- Apple Accessories
- Built with over 100 magnets, the iPad Pro seamlessly connects to additional accessories. The Apple pencil (not included) can magnetically attach to the side of the iPad Pro for simultaneous pairing and charging. On the other hand, the magnets firmly secure the Smart Folio Keyboard (not included) in place and detach easily for alternate viewing modes.
- USB Type-C
- The USB Type-C connector has replaced the Lightning connector as a one-cable solution for a wide variety of connectivity options. It supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 speeds for up to 10 Gb/s file transfers, an external 5K resolution display, and even other devices for sharing power.
- Battery Life
- Built with a 29.37 W lithium-polymer battery, the iPad Pro is rated to last for up to 10 hours while surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos, or listening or music. Models utilizing cellular network data for these services will have around a nine hour battery life instead.
Category: Apple Products
Posted on 03 February 2021, 07:26 AM