offers Electric Bug Zapper UV Light Flying Zapper Insect Killer Lamp for $23.00
(orig. $39.00) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping on Orders $25+
Apply Promo Code 1sale At Checkout
Our electronic mosquito lamp with blue UV LED can be placed in a standing position or hung from a balcony or ceiling. Insects including flies and mosquitos will be naturally drawn to the light where they will make contact with the charged aluminum alloy grid and kill to death. Electrocution is efficient and does not produce unappealing aroma and non-toxic. A protective cage prevents accidental contact from kids and pets with the electrical grid ensuring safety. The 3-5W lamp (UV light) attracts insects in the vicinity of 215 Square ft. Ideal for home, bedroom, office, kitchen, restaurant and shop, etc..
- Effective Insect Killer: Lures mosquitoes by UV light and kills them instantly via a high voltage grid especially for the incoming of hot summer. Highly effective to kill mosquitoes, fruit flies, moths and other flying bugs. Optimal solutions for protecting your family from annoying mosquito buzz and biting.
- Advanced Photocatalyst Bug Zapper: Kill mosquitoes via electric shock with low noise, thus no chemical, non-toxic, odor free, no spray and no environment pollution. Do no harm to the infants, pregnant mother and pets. Great for places where pesticides can't be sprayed like the kitchen and hospital.
- 360° Trapping: Our latest all-around insect lamp is now even more powerful and effective against flying insects. The 3-5W lamp (UV light) attracts insects in the vicinity of 215 Square ft. Ideal for home, bedroom, office, kitchen, restaurant and shop, etc..
- Safe & Energy-saving: A mesh screen design to protect you and your family, preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid and keeping your safety. The new, round tower-like design of the mosquito lamp is appealing and elegant, with solid, durable ABS materials.
- Easy Insect Disposal: Unplug the unit from the socket and pull the tray out from the bottom of the device. Remove the compartment and clean off dead insects by a small brush (not included), then properly restore it to original position.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 03 February 2021, 09:08 PM