offers YANSAKER Wireless Power Bank 20000mAh, 18W PD USB C Portable Charger with 15W Wireless Fast Charging & Folding Bracket, Quick Charge 3.0 LED Display External Battery Pack for iPhone, Samsung, AirPods
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: RCW7TECDProduct Features:
- Power Bank + Wireless Charger (2 in 1): Type-C + Micro USB dual input (not to be plugged in at the same time); only one cable needed for charging and discharging; no need to use multiple pieces of charging equipment. The Qi Wireless output + dual USB outputs + Type-C output enable the power bank to charge 4 devices at the same time, there is no waiting in a line. Multiple devices (either yours or your friends’) can be charged at the same time.
- Amazing Creativity: Our engineers have made a breakthrough in design. Traditionally, in the internal structure of a wireless power bank, the coil adheres tightly to the battery core. In our design, the coil is separately embedded in the stand panel, and the coil and the battery core are separated. This highly efficient heat dissipation not only improves the conversion rate of wireless charging, but also prolongs the service life of the battery.
- 20000mAh Large Capacity and High Portability: It guarantees one week’s electricity for basic use of a phone. Weighing only 406g, it is as compact as a smartphone (5.98 x 3.07 x 1.08 inches), so it can be so easily held in one hand. Able to charge one iPhone 12 about 5 times. Able to charge one Galaxy S20 about 3.4 times. Able to charge one iPad mini 5 about 2.5 times. Able to charge one AirPods Pro about 26.5 times.
- 18W Bidirectional (input/output) Fast Charge: This function is available when any one port is used alone. It only takes about 6 hours to fully charge the power bank (with an 18W+ fast charging charger). It takes about 1 hour 45 minutes to fully charge the iPhone 11 (using the iPhone original data cable), and the charging time is 54% shorter than using the original 5W charger.
- 15W Max Wireless Fast Charging: It supports the Qi wireless charging standard and can charge mainstream Qi-enabled phones & smart-devices. It can also intelligently identify the wireless charging power supported by another device and automatically deliver different matching speeds: 5W, 7.5W, 10W or 15W. It takes about 2.8 hours to fully charge the Samsung Galaxy S10+.
- Living a Wireless Life: In the wireless charging mode, lightly press the power button to turn it on. Charging cables/plugs are no longer needed. The wireless function gives much more freedom in charging. There is no need to remove the phone case, or repeatedly plug and unplug. Travel has never been easier. You can go out without carrying a cable or worrying about forgetting to bring it with you. Say goodbye to the tangled or jumbled data cables and keep your space nice and tidy.
- Collapsible Bracket: The stable triangular bracket is equipped with a slightly convex anti-skid foot pad (not obscuring video subtitles) and a 21-notch angle adjustment panel, so you can place your mobile phone at any angle. Mobile phones can be wirelessly charged when placed on the charger horizontally, but not when placed vertically. Now you can watch videos or make video calls on your phone while doing housework. Your hands are freed!
- Charging while Discharging: Just connect the device to a plugged-in charger with one cable, then the device can charge itself whilst charging a mobile phone. This is a wireless charger for you to use at any time. When the wireless function alone is used for charging, the fast self-charging and wireless fast charging functions can be performed at the same time (with a 18W or above fast-charging charger). No more worries about the lack of outlets in the hotel when you travel.
- 22.5W Huawei SuperCharge: This function is available when only the USB output 1 is used for charging. It can charge one HUAWEI P40 to 64% in about 30 minutes. (Note: to be used together with an original Huawei SuperCharge 5A Type-C data cable.)
- Advanced "Fast" Charge: Breaking brand barriers, it is compatible with many mainstream fast charging protocols such as PD 3.0/2.0, QC 3.0/2.0, Huawei FCP/SCP, and Samsung AFC. It can intelligently identify the fast charge protocol supported by the access device, automatically matching it with the 4.5V/5V/9V/12V fast charge mode, and automatically adjusting the output voltage and current.
Category: Cell Phones & Tablets
Posted on 26 February 2021, 08:30 AM