offers Canon - imageCLASS MF642Cdw Wireless Color All-In-One Laser Printer - White
(orig. $349.99) with free shipping.
- Prints up to 22 ISO ppm* in black and up to 22 ISO ppm* in color
- Produces documents quickly.Be sure you have the right cartridge
- Enter your printer's model number into Ink and Toner Finder to find compatible cartridges.
- Laser printers are ideal for high-volume printing
- This laser printer handles large volumes quickly and at a low cost per page. Toner (powder) is used instead of ink, so you get smudge-free images and text.Wireless and mobile printing capability
- Connect this printer to your home or office network with built-in Ethernet or wireless LAN. You can also print from your mobile device and select online cloud services with Canon's free mobile printing app or Apple® AirPrint.**Apple® AirPrint enabled
- You can use it for Apple iPad® and iPhone® printing.Toner family number
- Canon 054 black, 054 cyan, 054 magenta, 054 yellow standard and high-capacity cartridges.High-yield replacement toner cartridges
- Spend less time replacing supplies, and reduce operating costs by using high-yield replacement toner cartridges.600 dpi (dots per inch) for good print quality
- Provides sufficient resolution for producing quality documents and photos.Large paper trays for high-volume printing and copying
- Reload less often with a 250-sheet input tray. Copy or scan multiple pages easily with the 50-sheet automatic document feeder.5" color touch LCD display
- Lets you easily input commands for printing, copying, and scanning directly from the printer.USB port for simple connectivity
- One high-speed USB 2.0 port offers a standard connection to your PC or a simple way to plug in and print with a USB drive, camera, or other device.Built-in duplex printing
- Print on both sides of the page without turning it over manually to minimize your printing costs and help the environment.More print, copy, and scan solutions
- Automatically print two-sided documents, scan documents to your computer or directly to e-mail and more.
Category: Computer Components
Posted on 04 March 2021, 06:11 AM