offers KLIM Optics Blue Light Blocking Glasses + Reduce Eye Strain and Fatigue + Blocks 92% Blue Light (Open Box/Like New) for $16.97
(orig. $26.97) +Free Shipping
- TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYES’ HEALTH. The human eye hasn’t evolved to stare at a screen for many hours a day. This is why the blue light from screens leads to many health issues down the road. The main ones are the retina macular degeneration as well as cataract. Protect yourself as of today.
- WORK FROM HOME IN PERFECT COMFORT. You probably spend many hours per day looking at a screen for work or entertainment. It doesn't matter if you are working on spreadsheets and documents, or having fun watching your favorite TV show or playing videogames... you are continuously exposed to blue light. Wearing the KLIM Optics will make a difference in your everyday life and increase both your productivity and enjoyment!
- ANTI-FATIGUE + ANTI HEADACHE + BECOME MORE PRODUCTIVE. Do you ever, after spending a few hours in front of the screen, get tired eyes, maybe they feel a bit dry, or a headache? The KLIM Optics will solve this, your eyes will be rested, you will be more attentive. If you play video games this will allow you to play at peak performance.
- AFFORDABLE PRICE. We have identified an issue in the blue light filter glasses market. You either have expensive computer glasses, that are not for every budget, or very cheap ones that give you bogus protection. With the KLIM Optics anti blue light glasses we want to offer great protection, at a reasonable price.
- HIGH QUALITY. Our lenses are designed with German technology and filter 92% of the blue light at 400 nm, way higher than the industry average. The frame is made of TR90, a very robust but light material. The glasses only weigh 0.7 oz, you won’t feel them on your nose. NOTICE. The lenses have one of the strongest filters for maximum effectiveness. You will get a slight yellow tint you should get used to within minutes. If you believe this may bother you, we recommend the KLIM Protect instead.
Posted on 06 March 2021, 10:08 PM