offers OKPRO Portable Power Station, 62500mA /231Wh Solar Generator, Portable Power Supply with 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Battery Pack for Camping Travel Emergency
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: U33JUGWLProduct Features:
- [ SAFE & RELIABLE ] - Need to press the AC button to use the AC port. OKPRO portable power station uses a battery management system (BMS) to improve battery utilization, and extend battery service life through short circuit protection, overcurrent protection, overload protection, overvoltage protection, overheating protection and other functions.
- [ TOUCH-SCREEN BUTTON & COLORFUL LIGHT ] - The solar generator replacing the traditional physical buttons, the new touch-screen buttons give this battery generator more stability and technology. Need to press and hold for 3-5 seconds to turn on And unique mood lighting creates a wonderful atmosphere for outdoor camping or indoor parties. The color of the light can change automatically over time or be fixed to a certain color, including white, yellow, red, green, blue, and more.
- [ 3 WAYS TO CHARGE ] - The portable power station DC adapter input charge(7 hours fully charged),Car cigarette DC 12V power(7 hours fully charged) and from 50-100W 18V Solar power panel(Not included)(10 hours fully charged)
- [ ECO-FRIENDLY CLEAN POWER SUPPLY ] - PURE SINE WAVE output operates even the most sensitive electronics, it's better than modified sine wave, with intelligent CPU control mode, Key switch output, LCD display, short circuit and surge protection. Featuring standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlet solar generator provides stable power to a wide range of AC powered devices from TVs, projectors to small blenders, a pellet smoker, etc. which are rated under 200 watts.
- [ TAKE YOUR PORTABLE POWER STATION WITH YOU ANYWHERE ] OKPRO solar power generator is an ideal choice for outdoor mobile power and emergency backup battery for home office. Generators for home use make life convenient and worry-free.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 08 March 2021, 06:25 AM